• 4 x True 4K high resolution(33MP) 3840x2160 15fps
• Combining H.265 compression with Smart Coding technology
• Wide range tilt angle adjustment mechanism
• Four repositionable lenses enables to monitoring at minimize blind spots
What is Multi-Sensor Camera?
Houses multiple image sensors and lenses in a single enclosure to cover a wide angle of view.
There are various kinds multi-sensor camera.
Possible to monitor the space spreading by direction with high image quality with one unit.
> Station, Airport (Concourse, Runway)
> Building periphery, Park, Plaza
> Parking lot
4 x True 4K high resolution
Can identify vehicles 100 feet diagonal from intersection corners at three lane streets
Combining H.265 compression with Smart Coding technology
In spite of the high resolution of 4 × 4 K, it achieved the bit rate lower than the bit rate of one 4K camera of H.264.
* “H.265 with Smart Coding” provides max.95% reduction in total file size when compared to “H.264 without Smart Coding” but it depends on a scene.
Wide range tilt angle adjustment mechanism
Four repositionable lenses capture objects with minimized blind spots.
Various View Angle Modes
- 360-degree mode
One multi-sensor camera covers the whole park area with high resolution images.
- 270-degree + right below mode
One multi-sensor camera covers the whole intersection area including right below of the camera to see all of incidents.
*The above is the adjustable range of a single camera. The adjustable range of each camera varies according to the positional relationship with other cameras.
Easy setting for usability
- Easy Installation and adjustment by Wi-Fi
- Easy Kitting
Installation time can be reduced by confirming live image and adjusting viewing angle with smartphone or tablet device via Wi-Fi connection.
*Click here for more information on the Wi-Fi USB adapter
The product page of กล้อง IP / กล้องวงจรปิดระบบเน็ตเวิร์ก "WV-X8570N" from the Panasonic Security System. You can download features, manuals and firmware, specification sheet and more for WV-X8570N here.