Support Information on network camera (WV Series / BL Series) / Recorder (WJ Series)
- Important Information:About Windows10 anniversary update
Verification information with Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 (32bit/64bit)
Verification information with Internet Explorer 11 (32bit) on Windows 8.1 (32bit/64bit)
Verification information with Internet Explorer 10 (32bit) on Windows 8 (32bit/64bit)
Verification information with Wall Mound Bracket, Model WV-Q124
On WV-SFV481 and SFN480, playing back images on SD memory card
How to playback H.265 video on SD memory card
This describes how to playback H.265 video on SD memory card recorded by i-pro EXTREME series cameras.
To playback H.265 video on SD memory card, please use the Windows Media Player which is on Windows 10, and the one on neither Windows 8.1 nor 7 are possible to playback it.
Compatible CS mount Lens
Mobile terminals information
- Mobile terminals information
The validation information carried to the Japan site as a standard of examination is introduced.
Monitor images from multiple cameras
The settings relating to the alarm action
- Configure the settings relating to the alarm action [Alarm]
While "Alarm input" is being selected, an alarm is detected when the terminal status is changed to "On". (Default)
It is possible to configure the setting so that an alarm is detected when the terminal status is changed to "Off".
SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card recording
- Compatible SDXC/SDHC/SD memory cards (Manufactured by Panasonic, Speed class rating 4 or higher)
- SDXC memory card: 256GB (For i-PRO EXTREME cameras except WV-S2110 nor WV-S2130)
- SDXC memory card: 64GB and 128GB
- SDHC memory card: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB
- SD memory card: 2GB
* mini-SDHC/SD memory cards and micro-SDXC/SDHC/SD memory cards are not supported.
- SD Memory Card Formatting Software
Obtaining of "SD Memory Card Formatting Software".
The Formatting Software is needed for the use of the SD/SDHC memory card.
Please download and install software to "Procedure to Install" on the support page.
- SFV6xx SFR6xx SPN6xxSeries: Recording hours in H.264
Estimated storable number of JPEG images onto SD Memory Card.
About Network Cameras WV-X6531N,WV-X6511N,WV-SUD638(-H)(-T), WV-SW598(A) and WV-SW397B
- Compatible Power sourcing equipment
- Power over Ethernet Midspan for WV-X6531N,WV-X6511N,WV-SUD638(-H)(-T), WV-SW598(A) and WV-SW397B (As of Aug., 2017) [Microsemi, PD-9501GR/AC]
About Coaxial-LAN Converter WJ-PC200,WJ-PR201,WJ-PR204
- (01)Recommended Bit Rate Settings for Cameras
- (02)Connection Patterns and Precautions
- (03)Cameras Recommended by Panasonic
- (04)About the COAXIAL Indicator of WJ-PR204
- (05)Precautions for Installation
- (06)Precautions Required When Cameras Are Used with an External Power Supply
- (07)About Coaxial Cables
- (08)Precautions for Using PoE+ Cameras Manufactured by Panasonic
- (09)Frequently Asked Questions
- (10)Precautions for Installing Lightning Arresters
- (12)info12_About Manual Pairing
About the face matching function of WJ-NV200 extension software
About the extension software of the Additional Business Intelligence Kit (WJ-NVF30)
About the extension software of the Additional Business Intelligence Kit (WJ-NXF02)
About the face matching function on WV-ASF900 and WJ-NV300
Network Video Encoder:WJ-GXE100 support information
- Compatible models and firmware/software versions
Network Disk Recorder (WJ-NV200, WJ-ND400, WJ-ND300A), Recorder (Software : BB-HNP17),
Software (WV-ASM200 series), Decoder (WJ-GXD400 series)
Control Command of RS485
CCTV camera connected with WJ-GXE100 is controlled by RS485 command.
Supported protocols by GXE100 : Panasonic, Pelco-D, Pelco-P.
-- For further information : RS-485 control command
Other protocols are supported when "camera>[RS485] tab>[Protocol] Custom" is selected
and serial command is uploaded to GXE100.
1. PT control "16" : WV-CS85x/CW86x series(except for A/B series) -Velocity resolution: 16
2. PT control " 2" : WV-CZ35x/WV-CZ36x series and so on... -Velocity resolution: 2
*A part of discontimued models may not operate with PT control command.
Firmware of WJ-GXE100
"Viewnetcam" is unique Dynamic DNS service for the Panasonic Network Camera products including "WJ-GXE100".
Click here to download MP4IntegrityVerifier.
Library file for ND Viewer
- Image Correction.zip
Software library to compensate and to convert fish-eye images those were downloaded or copied from WJ-ND400 (firmware version 3.40), WJ-NV200 (version 2.10) and/or WJ-NV300 (version 1.02).