Welcome to Panasonic Security System support site. Find solutions and help for your Panasonic Security System products. You can check the technical information, "how to use the integrity verifier tool" .
- >Panasonic Security System Top
- >Treinamento e suporte
- >Informação técnica
- >How to Use the Integrity Verifier Tool
How to Use the Integrity Verifier Tool
--- Index ----
- 1. Overview
- 2. Operating Environment
- 2-1. Compatible devices
- 2-2. About Video files
- 2-3. System requirements
- 3. How to install / uninstall
- 3-1. Installation
- 3-2. Uninstallation
- 4. How to use this Tool(Outline)
- 4-1. Get data necessary for the alteration detection
- 4-2. Detect alterations from video files
"Panasonic MP4 Integrity Verifier" is the software which runs the integrity check of video files (MP4 format) which are recorded in SD memory card of Panasonic network camera.
2. Operating Environment
2-1. Compatible devices
Panasonic network camera supporting the function of alteration detection
2-2. About Video files
The video files created using the alteration detection function of Panasonic network camera are based on the specification "ONVIF Export File Format v1.0 August, 2013". This software runs the integrity check based on ONVIF standard.
2-3. System requirements
|OS||Microsoft® Windows® 8 Pro 32-bit/64-bit*1
Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit/64-bit *1
|CPU||Intel® Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz or faster|
|Memory||1 GB or more|
|HDD||1 MB of disk space is necessary for installation of this software|
|Monitor||1,024 x 768 pixels or more, 24-bit True color or better|
|Network interface||10/100 Mbps Network interface card must be installed *2|
|Others||Microsoft® .NET Framework 3.0 is required to run this software|
|*1 This software is designed based on the default style or the font size of Microsoft® Windows® 7.
It is not recommended to change the display style or the font size from the default.
The GUI of this software may not function as designed if one changed the display style or the font size from the recommended default settings.
*2 The network settings on the PC must meet those of the network environment where the PC is connected.
3. How to install / uninstall
Please download this software from the download site, and decompress the file. When double-clicking " MP4IntegrityVerifier.exe", this software is run.
Delete the contents of the folder of this software.
4. How to use this Tool(Outline)
4-1. Get data necessary for the alteration detection
The certificate used to add the information of the alteration detection and the video file which was added to this information are required in checking the verification of the video file correctly by this software. Please refer to the instruction manual of Panasonic network camera about the data acquisition method from the camera.
4-2. Detect alterations from video files
1)Select a folder that contains video files.
2)Select the certification file and confirm the contents of this file.
3)Run the integrity check.
Trademarks and registered trademarks
• Microsoft, Windows, .NET Framework are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
• Intel, Pentium are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
• Other names of companies and products contained in these operating instructions may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
• ONVIF is trademarks of ONVIF Inc.