Panasonic i-PRO the 360-degree fisheye Cameras. You can find the camera which you are interested from Panasonic i-PRO 360-degree fisheye Cameras in this page.
What is i-PRO 360-degree fisheye cameras ?
Concept & Main Features
-High resolution image with 360-degree fisheye lens
-Intelligent Auto / Super dynamic 120dB(5MP)
-High sensitivity with color night vision
-View objects in dark condition with IR LED
- H.265 compression with new smart coding technology
Video Data Analytics
-Bundled the license of i-VMD(intelligent Video Motion Detection)
- Vandal resistant / IP66 compliant / Anti-correction
- Secure communication with GlobalSign (formerly DigiCert) certification
- Support Fiber Optic Media Converter Unit (Option)
High resolution image with 360-degree fisheye lens (5MP sensor models)Captures the image of the person‘s face or object at the edge of the fisheye is clear with less distortion
Super dynamic 120dB (5MP sensor model)Both bright and dark area are visible by Super Dynamic function.
High sensitivity with color night vision (12MP sensor models)It shows clear color images in low light condition at night time
Video Data Analytics
Bundled the license of i-VMD(intelligent Video Motion Detection)The camera itself features intelligent functionality for notifying the administrator about changes to situations or dangers using a variety of methods. This eliminates the need to constantly watch the screen in the control room hence reducing the TCO.
Behavior Analysis / Privacy Protection
- Vandal Resistant *Except indoor modelsWhen installed in locations that are prone to vandalism and tampering, measures are required for preventing damage to the camera.
Models featuring the Vandal Resistant mechanism are ideal for installation in these types of locations.
- IEC 62262 IK10
- Anti-corrosion screw *Only WV-X4573L/4573LMAdoption of Anti-corrosion screws prevents to corrosion and improves maintainability.
- Water & Dust Resistant
- IP66 (IEC60529)
*Except indoor models
- ype 4X(UL50E)
- NEMA 4X compliant
- 3rd party assessment and penetration tests made to achieve higher security standards
GlobalSign (formerly DigiCert) Device Certification
- Pre-installed GlobalSign(formerly DigiCert) Certification
- Video tampering detection
End-to-End Data Encryption
- Support full encryption communication
- Camera encryption recording on-the-edge
FIPS140-2 Level 1 CAVC compliant
(Federal Information Processing Standardization)
- *Using encryption module standardized by FIPS publication 140-2
--> Learn more