The product page of Intelligent Analytics "WV-SAE200" from the Panasonic Security System. You can download features, manuals and firmware, specification sheet and more for WV-SAE200 here.
WV-SAE200 Key Feature - Panasonic security system - Products
• Intruder detection: Detects the motion of objects in the shooting or detection area.
• Loitering detection: Detects objects loitering for longer than a speci ed time from 10 sec to 5 min.
• Direction detection: Detects objects moving in a speci ed direction.
• Scene change detection: Detects interference caused by tampering with the camera, such as a manual change in the camera direction or blockage of the lens with cloth or spray paint.
• Object detection: an object abandoned or removed in the area.
• Cross line detection: Detects a moving object crosses the speci ed virtual lines.
It provides function of counting the number of people who crossed the line in a certain direction which is set with "Line".
Heat-map provides statistical information of traffic lines. Counts up both passing and loitering in the shooting area.
MOR is a privacy-conscious function which removes people from the image and only send the background image.