The product page of IP Network Recorders "WJ-NX300" from the Panasonic Security System. You can download features, manuals and firmware, specification sheet and more for WJ-NX300 here.
WJ-NX300 Key Feature - Panasonic security system - Products
• H.265, H.264, and JPEG multi format
• Robust embedded IP security enabling a secure end-to-end PC-less surveillance solution
• Support full data encryption streaming recording for all i-Pro Extreme cameras which comply to FIPS 140-2 Level 1 standards
Secure high bandwidth recording
- 16 ch. expandable to 32 ch. camera input. Support H.265 / H.264 mixed recordings.
- 512 Mbps total through put (including 256 Mbps recording bandwidth)
- DigiCert (formerly Symantec) device certificates pre-installed *Secure Communication Kits are necessary.
PC-less non-VMS surveillance solution
- No camera license fees with a default number of cameras; no annual license updates required.
- Built-in GUI and Dual HDMI (4K / FHD) outputs
- Automatic camera configuration
- (4) integrated drive-bays RAID 1 / 5 / 6
*Additional RAID Kit license is necessary to use the RAID feature.
- External storage expansion up to 132 TB
High reliability and high efficiency data reading/writing
- Dynamic HDD power management increases HDD life
- TURBO-RAID for quick RAID recovery without sacrificing recording bandwidth and performance
- Eco-writing : Acceleration of data access (reading/writing) by original file system
- Instantaneous power failure measures: Normal operation at instantaneous power failure within 200 ms; safe shutdown at power failure of 200 ms or more.