The product page of Network Recorders "WJ-NX100" from the Panasonic Security System. You can download features, manuals and firmware, specification sheet and more for WJ-NX100 here.
WJ-NX100 Key Feature - Panasonic security system - Products
Network Disk Recorder
*Not available in the United States
H.265/H.264 high-throughput featuring integrated GUI and robust embedded IP security.
H.265/H.264 high-throughput featuring integrated GUI and robust embedded IP security enabling a secure end-to-end PC-less
surveillance solution for mission-critical applications.
Supports full data encryption streaming recording for all i-PRO cameras which comply to FIPS 140-2 Level 1 standards to
keep your video secured from spoofing and snooping activities.
Built-in PoE and Space saving
- 4 PoE ports ready, no need to prepare a separate switching hub.
- Space saving in a compact size (24% reduction in capacity compared to WJ-NX200)
Secure communication and high compression recording
- Pre-installed 2.5“HDD 2 TB (Max. 4 TB)
→Youtube: How to add the HDD on the Network disk recorder WJ-NX100/2E
- Significant reduction of storage space usage through H.265 and Smart Coding.
- 4 ch. camera input. Supports H.265 / H.264 mixed recordings
- Pre-installed device certificates *Secure Communication Kits are necessary.
PC-less non-VMS surveillance solution
- No annual license updates required.
- Built-in GUI and HDMI (4K/FHD) outputs
- Automatic camera configuration
- Image search with thumbnails
- High-speed copy to USB storage
High efficiency data reading/writing
- ECO-writing: Acceleration of data access (reading/writing) by original file system