WV-SMR10N3 Panasonic Security System
• 360-degree audio monitoring : With multiple microphones, 360-degree audio monitoring from a specified direction is possible.
• Specifying a desired direction on a camera image : While viewing a Panasonic 360-degree Network Camera image, audio from the desired location can be freely specified by clicking on that location. * Specifying the direction is available when the image capture mode is Fisheye or Wall Panorama.
When the image capture mode is Quad PTZ
• Synchronizing with the Network Disk Recorder : After recording audio to a Panasonic Network Disk Recorder*, the sound collecting direction can be specified while playing back the recorded image of the 360-degree Network Camera. * Models WJ-NV300 is supported.
• Can be installed with a 360-degree Network Camera as one unit : The microphone can be neatly installed in one place by integrating it with a 360-degree Network Camera.
• Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability
Pick up clear sound of specified area in noisy or acoustically live environments.