Update for Network Camera View 3,4
|nwcv_3_4_update.zip||1.07MB||-||Sep 30, 2014|
This is to fix the vulnerability of Network Camera View 3 and 4.
This software is for Network Camera View 3 and Network Camera View 4.
How to find the necessity of updating your Network Camera View.
1. Open "Uninstall or change a program" in Control Panel of your PC.
2. Please update your Network Camera View if you see either "Network Camera View 3" or
"Network Camera View 4" in the list of currently installed programs and updates.
3. But please note that your Network Camera View has been updated already if you see the
"Update for Network Camera View 3,4" in it.
How to install the "nwcv_3_4_update.zip"
1. Unzip the "nwcv_3_4_update.zip".
2. Run "nwcv_3_4_update.exe".
3. Click the "Next >" button to continue.
4. Read the END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA) carefully.
Then, Select the radio button (option button) of "I accept the terms in the license agreement".
5. Click the "Next >" button.
6. Click the "Install" button to start installing.
7. Click the "Finish" button to end the installation.
Panasonic thanks the following for reporting the vulnerability:
Ariele Caltabiano (kimiya) working with HP's Zero Day Initiative (CVE-2014-8755)