With a comprehensive line of intelligent analog, hybrid, and IP video surveillance monitoring solutions, Panasonic performance,quality and reliability deliver all the security you need.
- >Panasonic Security System Top
- >Key Management System
- >WV-SAE100/200 [TYPE1] Software Activation Procedure
WV-SAE100/200 [TYPE1] Software Activation Procedure
STEP 1. Software installation
Download WV-SAE100/SAE200 extension software
[ Important ]
- Use the file (with an ".ext" extension) specified by Panasonic when installing the Extension Software.
- Do not turn off the power of the camera when installing the software. Do not perform any operations until the installation is completed.
Step 2. "Registration Key" issue
- "Activation Key No." and "Registration ID".
- "MPR ID"
- Click "Registration of application" -"Registration>>" to display the "Entry information of the key management system" page.
- For PC :https://eww.netreg.panasonic.co.jp/ipkms/pc/home.htm
- For mobile :https://eww.netreg.panasonic.co.jp/ipkms/m-key/ ("Registration Key issue only")
* Key Management System may not be used from some mobile phones.
* Key Management System may not be able to be accessed during server maintenance.
Please create your User ID and password, if it is the first time to access this system.
Please login as a temporary user using following User ID and password written on the web page.
Click [End of enter(Go to next step)] button.
Then "Registration Key" will be issued on the screen and sent to your e-mail address.
[ Important ]
- Please make sure the combination of "Activation Key No." and "MPR ID" is correct when obtaining "Registration Key".
Because once you issued "Registration Key", you cannot issue new one from the same "Activation Key No."
- Depending on the configuration of your machine, e-mail may not be able to be viewed correctly.
- If you have any questions, please refer to FAQ on the web site or contact us.
- We recommend keeping "License Key" together with this card for future support.