With a comprehensive line of intelligent analog, hybrid, and IP video surveillance monitoring solutions, Panasonic performance,quality and reliability deliver all the security you need.
- >Panasonic Security System Top
- >Software Activation Procedure
- >WV-SAE100 [TYPE1] Software Activation Procedure
WV-SAE100 [TYPE1] Software Activation Procedure
STEP 1. Software installation
[ Important ]
- Use the file (with an ".ext" extension) specified by Panasonic when installing the Extension Software.
- Do not turn off the power of the camera when installing the software. Do not perform any operations until the installation is completed.
Step 2. "Registration Key" issue
- "MPR ID"
- Click "Registration of application" -"Registration>>" to display the "Entry information of the key management system" page.
Click [End of enter(Go to next step)] button.
Then "Registration Key" will be issued on the screen and sent to your e-mail address.
[ Important ]
- Please make sure the combination of "Activation Key No." and "MPR ID" is correct when obtaining "Registration Key".
Because once you issued "Registration Key", you cannot issue new one from the same "Activation Key No."
- Depending on the configuration of your machine, e-mail may not be able to be viewed correctly.
- If you have any questions, please refer to FAQ on the web site or contact us.
- We recommend keeping "License Key" together with this card for future support.