Enables law enforcement to find the candidate of suspicious vehicle efficiently even by the incomplete information from witness such as lack of license plate, then helps to accelerate time of investigation.
WV-ASVC101 for Genetec Activation Procedure
STEP 1. Software installation
Please install the plug-in software.
* Please refer plug-in installation manuals for more detail.
STEP 2. "Registration Key" issue
"Activation Key No." and "Registration ID".
- For PC :
- For mobile :
https://eww.netreg.panasonic.co.jp/ipkms/m-key/ ("Registration Key issue only")
* Key Management System may not be used from some mobile phones.
* Key Management System may not be able to be accessed during server maintenance.
Please create your User ID and password, if it is the first time to access this system.
Please login as a temporary user using following User ID and password written on the web page.
Then "Registration Key" will be issued on the screen and sent to your e-mail address.
- Please make sure the combination of "Activation Key No." and "MAC Address" is correct when obtaining "License Key".
Because once you issued "Registration Key", you cannot issue new one from the same "Activation Key No."
- Depending on the configuration of your machine, e-mail may not be able to be viewed correctly.
- If you have any questions, please refer to FAQ on the web site or contact us.
- We recommend keeping "License Key" together with this card for future support.