WV-ASM100/L Système de sécurité Panasonic
• Up to 100 recorders, 64 encoders and 256 directly connected cameras can be registered. Up to 6,400 cameras registered in the recorders and 256 cameras registered in the encoders are automatically registered in the WVASM100 (the number of the cameras depends on the recorder and encoder).
• Live images can be received directly from the camera/encoder or via the recorder enabling flexible network design.
• Multi-Monitor option enables simultaneous use of Operation Display (1 / 4 / 9 / 16 split), Live Display (1 / 4 / 9 / 16 split) and Map Display each on a dedicated monitor. Single or two monitor operation is also available. A total of 20 screens can be displayed with the simultaneous use of the Operation Display and the Live Display at a time.*1
*1 Not available for WV-ASM100L
• Up to 16x 30 ips/camera images can be displayed in H.264 1.5 Mbps mode (VGA: Normal quality mode) or MPEG-4 2 Mbps mode (VGA: Normal quality mode, QVGA: High quality mode, depending on the camera and camera setup).
• Up to 400 camera groups: Cameras and multiscreen mode for the Operation Display can be programmed and called up by manual or sequence operation.
• Image resolution dynamically changes depending on the screen mode: VGA for Quad screen, QVGA for 16 split screen, enabling optimum network usage (depending on the camera model)