The Panasonic system design tool is a great that can be used on the web anytime, anywhere, greatly reducing the work SIers spend on system design.
System Design Tool
What is System Design Tool ?
- The settings are immediately reflected in the simulation results.
- Dedicated software is not required and can be used anywhere on the web.
Designing security systems and planning projects can be really complex and time consuming : to streamline this and save some real time and money for you, we have recently launched our new i-PRO Security System Design Tool, significantly reducing your work load of system designing.
- The system design is complicated, so work is time-consuming.
- Correct system design requires know-how and experience.
- Drastically reduce the work steps for system design.
- Immediately reflect setting content in simulation results.
- Dedicated software is not required and can be used on the web any time and any place.
Features and Benefits
-Optimization: The ideal camera placement and number can be calculated while confirming the overlap in the recording range
-Accessible: Data saved as a project can be accessed from the web at any time.
-Utilization: Saved device lists and results of storage calculation can be exported in CSV format and utilized for proposal data.
How It Works
Step 2: Camera Settings
Step 3: Camera List and Storage Calculation
Step 4: Data Save and Utilization