- >Panasonic Security System Top
- >Multi-Sensor Camera
You can find the camera which you are interested from Panasonic multi-sensor Cameras in this page.
What is Multi-Sensor Camera ?
There are various kinds multi-sensor camera.
One Cable, One Bracket and One PoE port
1. 4 x True 4K high resolution
> Can identify vehicles 100 feet diagonal from intersection corners at three lane streets.
2. Combining H.265 compression with Smart Coding technology
> In spite of the high resolution of 4 × 4 K, it achieved the bit rate lower than the bit rate of one 4K camera of H.264.
3. Wide range tilt angle adjustment mechanism (swingEyeTM)
- 270-degree view(Full intersection view)
> One multi sensor camera at intersection corner, It enables monitoring with minimized blind spots
> Enables to monitoring even if bottom view angle
- 360-degree view
> One multi-sensor camera enables monitor the park by minimize blind spots
Possible to monitor the space spreading by direction with high image quality with one unit.
> Station, Airport (Concourse, Runway)
> Building periphery, Park, Plaza
> Parking lot
- 4 x True 4K (33MP) high quality resolution (WV-X8570N)
- Easy wide tilt angle adjustment
- Super Dynamic 108dB
- “iA” (intelligent Auto)
- High sensitivity with color night vision
- ClearSight coating
- H.265 + Smart Coding with Framerate control
By dynamically controlling the frame rate in addition to the refresh interval depending on the presence or absence of motion, the bit rate at the time of scene shooting without motion is further reduced.
--> Learn more
- Secure communication by DigiCert (formerly Symantec) certificate
Pre-installed DigiCert (formerly Symantec) Certification
Video tampering detection
--> Learn more
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 compliant
(Federal Information Processing Standardization)
For federal/public safety usage
- Easy Installation and adjustment by Wi-Fi
- Easy Kitting --> Learn more
Installation time can be reduced by confirming live image and adjusting viewing angle with smartphone or tablet device via Wi-Fi connection.
Wide range tilt angle adjustment mechanism
Various View Angle Modes
- 360-degree mode
One multi-sensor camera covers the whole park area with high resolution images.
- 270-degree + right below mode
One multi-sensor camera covers the whole intersection area including right below of the camera to see all of incidents.
- 180-degree + right below mode
4 x Full-HD multi-sensor camera support 2x zoom lenses and it’s adjustable to see both directions of road, playfield in front and sidewalk beside the building.