Panasonic i-PRO EXTREME offers Multi-Sensor Network Cameras. You can find the camera which you are interested from Panasonic i-PRO EXTREME Multi-Sensor Network Cameras in this page.
- >Panasonic Security System Top
- >Multi-Sensor Camera
What is Multi-Sensor Camera ?
There are various kinds multi-sensor camera.
One Cable, One Bracket and One PoE port
1. 4 x True 4K high resolution
> Can identify vehicles 100 feet diagonal from intersection corners at three lane streets.
2. Combining H.265 compression with Smart Coding technology
> In spite of the high resolution of 4 × 4 K, it achieved the bit rate lower than the bit rate of one 4K camera of H.264.
3. Wide range tilt angle adjustment mechanism (swingEyeTM)
- 270-degree view(Full intersection view)
> One multi sensor camera at intersection corner, It enables monitoring with minimized blind spots
> Enables to monitoring even if bottom view angle
- 360-degree view
> One multi-sensor camera enables monitor the park by minimize blind spots
Possible to monitor the space spreading by direction with high image quality with one unit.
> Station, Airport (Concourse, Runway)
> Building periphery, Park, Plaza
> Parking lot
- 4 x True 4K (33MP) high quality resolution (WV-X8570N)
- Easy wide tilt angle adjustment
- Super Dynamic 108dB
- “iA” (intelligent Auto)
- High sensitivity with color night vision
- ClearSight coating
- H.265 + Smart Coding with Framerate control
By dynamically controlling the frame rate in addition to the refresh interval depending on the presence or absence of motion, the bit rate at the time of scene shooting without motion is further reduced.
Reference: Extreme Compression
- Secure communication by digicert certificate
Pre-installed digicert Certification
Video tampering detection
Learn more: Secure Communication
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 compliant
(Federal Information Processing Standardization)
For federal/public safety usage
- Easy Installation and adjustment by Wi-Fi
- Easy Kitting --> Learn more
Installation time can be reduced by confirming live image and adjusting viewing angle with smartphone or tablet device via Wi-Fi connection.
Wide range tilt angle adjustment mechanism
The adjustable range of each camera varies according to the positional relationship with other cameras.
Four repositionable lenses enables flexible monitoring to minimize blind spots
>One multi-sensor camera at intersection corner, it enables monitoring with minimized blind spots
>nables to monitoring even if bottom view angle
> One multi-sensor camera enables monitor the park by minimize blind spots.
4 x 4K iA H.265 Multi-Sensor Camera
4 x FHD iA H.265 Multi-Sensor Camera