Panasonic offers the IR PTZ Cameras. You can find the camera which you are interested from Panasonic IR PTZ Cameras in this page.
- >Panasonic Security System Top
The IR PTZ Camera (WV-X6533LN/WV-S6532LN) recieved GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2019 !
Learn more: Good design Award Site
How to achieve wide area surveillance even in dark environments such as night?
Concept & Main Features
- View objects in dark condition with IR LED with new auto focus High powered 40x optical zoom
- Intelligent zoom stabilization
- ClearSight coating
- 30 degree elevation angle
- H.265 compression with new smart coding technology
- i-VMD(intelligent Video Motion Detection) license bundled.
Extreme Data Security
- Secure communication with Digicert (Formerly Symantec) certification
- Vandal resistant / IP66 compliant
Industry Examples & Products
Enables the capture of a stabilized image even when the object is located a long distance away by absorbing vibrations.
The specially coated (ClearSight) cover resists water, stains, and dust accumulation, enabling the capture of clear images even in rainy environments, reducing the need for periodic maintenance.
Reference: ClearSight coating
By the defroster on the transparent cover part on the front of the lens , against temperature drop inside the camera, the temperature inside the camera is kept properly to prevent dew condensation.
iA monitors scene dynamics and motion to adjust key camera settings automatically all in real-time, reducing distortion such as motion blur on moving objects.
Enables to monitor dam release, landslide, iron tower and slope road by using with 30 degrees elevation angle from low installation location.
*Value in Advanced mode with Smart Facial Coding. It depends on the scene.
Reference: Video Compression
*i-VMD(Intelligent Video Motion Detection) license bundled.
Reference: i-VMD(Intelligent Video Motion Detection)
Extreme Data Security
Reference: Secure Communication
- 3rd party assessment and penetration tests made to achieve higher security standards
DigiCert ( Formerly Symantec ) Device Certification
- Pre-installed DigiCert ( formerly Symantec ) Certification
- Video tampering detection
End-to-End Data Encryption
- Support full encryption communication
- Camera encryption recording on-the-edge
FIPS140-2 Level 1 CAVC compliant (Federal Information Processing Standardization)
- For federal/public safety usage
Backlash is a gap that is intentionally provided for gears used in machines.
Without this gap, the gears cannot interfere with each other and rotate, but wear increases backlash, generates vibration and noise, and shortens the life of the device.
In addition, gears that require high positioning accuracy require smaller backlash.
Therefore, various technologies have been created to reduce backlash. These technologies are called “no-backlash” and “anti-backlash”.
No-Backlash technology is used in Pan / Tilt gear drives for IR-PTZ-cameras.
With this High Durability Mechanism, around 4 times longer lifespan than conventional rubber belt drive.
IK10 is one of the highest degree of mechanical protection defined by EN 50102 standard.
Compliant with IEC 60068-2-75 test Eh, 50 J and IEC 62262 IK10.
Clearance between Dome And Lens have to be close to avoid inner reflection of IR LED light. The lens portion is impacted by external shock directly.
Shock-absorbing Structure protect internal parts from external shock.
Panasonic enables to comply the highest impact standards in IEC rating specification.
- Safe city
- Transportation (Airport / Train / Subway)
- Critical infrastructure
Learn more: Industries & Solutions