- >Panasonic Security System Top
New H.265 series 9MP/5MP 360-degree camera
In particular, the image of the person's face or object at the edge of the fisheye is clear with less distortion.
Youtube : i-PRO EXTREME H.265 9MP & 5MP 360-degree Network Cameras
- High resolution at 360-degree surveillance area
- High sensitivity with built-in IR LED
- Super dynamic 108db/ Intelligent Auto
- H.265 compression with new smart coding technology
Extreme Data Security
- Secure communication with Symantec certification
- Salt (Corrosion)-resistant screw
- Vandal resistant / IP66
-Intelligent VMD and video analytics
Those cameras are suitable under the extreme conditions
> Retails / Shopping mall
> Train / Subway
> Education / Hospital
Enables sharp rendering image of objects and people’s face.
Automatically optimizes camera parameters for best tuned image for various scenes, using techniques like Full Auto Shutter & Iris control, Backlit compensation , auto image stabilization.
Enables to visible objects by new i-PRO extreme camera with built-in IR light even 0 lux of dark condition.
Both bright and dark area are visible by super wide dynamic function.
Extreme Data Security
- 3rd party assessment and penetration tests made to achieve higher security standards
Symantec Device Certification
- Pre-installed Symantec Certification
- Video tampering detection
End-to-End Data Encryption
- Support full encryption communication
- Camera encryption recording on-the-edge
FIPS140-2 Level 1 CAVC compliant
(Federal Information Processing Standardization)
- For federal/public safety usage
--> Learn more
The built-in electrical dehumidification keeps the camera dry inside, using electrolysis to remove any moisture from the camera. This anti-humidity technology is safe and green due to low power consumption and no heaters or mechanical fans being used.
Prevention from fixation at maintenance.
This provides visualization of the traffic patterns by people and how long they stay in one place. For example, you can place products based on how people tend to flow within the store and arrange objects so that they do not interfere with the movement of people.
This counts the number of people passing through a selected preset location.
The People Counting function can provide statistics on the number of people entering and leaving a specific zone and other useful data.
Enables monitoring of changes only to the surrounding environment by removing people and other moving objects from the video. This function can be used with camera images for confirming how products placed in a salesroom are selling while also respecting the privacy of customers in store surveillance.