Main Contents begins from here.
Business & Professional
- 10x Digital Zoom
- Audio 1-Way Communication
- AC Adaptor
Cameras simultaneously send MPEG-4 images in three resolutions (VGA, QVGA, and QSIF_SP), and JPEG images in the same three resolutions in favour motion, standard, and favour clarity image-quality types. MPEG-4 is recommended for viewing smooth motion images, and JPEG is recommended for recording higher quality images.
* Size comparisons are simulated.
MPEG-4 Visual License
This product is licensed under the MPEG-4 Visual patent portfolio license for the personal and noncommercial use of a consumer for (i) encoding video in compliance with the MPEG-4 Visual Standard (“MPEG-4 Video”) and/or (ii) decoding MPEG-4 Video that was encoded by a consumer engaged in a personal and non-commercial activity and/or was obtained from a video provider licensed by MPEG LA to provide MPEG-4 Video. No license is granted or shall be implied for any other use. Additional information including that relating to promotional, internal and commercial uses and licensing may be obtained from MPEG LA, LLC.
See http://www.mpegla.com. When installing the MPEG-4 viewer program on additional PCs, please purchase additional licenses (Model No. BB-HCA5A for USA, BB-HCA5CE for others).
It's so reassuring to see your pet's happy face while you are out. A simple mouse operation is all you need to enlarge the image, using the 10x digital zoom, so you get a clear view of your pet's expression.
Click here for a demonstration of 10x digital zoom function.
* This feature is not available when viewing on a cell phone.
* Area is multiplied by 10x.
Check the images from four cameras at once. Monitor 12 cameras in all, and display them all at once (with no audio). Use a recording program (BB-HNP11) to save images and audio to a PC hard disk.*1
- *1-1 To use this function, one of the cameras must be registered with the addresses of all other cameras in advance. The 640 x 480 resolution cannot be used with the multi-screen display.
- *1-2 Switching from the moving image mode to the still image mode reduces the load on the network. The still image mode is recommended when the Internet connection speed is 100 kbps or lower (guideline speed).
- *1-3 This function can be used only with a PC. It cannot be used with a cell phone.
Sounds picked up by the built-in microphone can be heard through the PC. Video monitoring with sound enhances security by providing additional information that images cannot convey.
In this mode, the camera captures an image only when motion is detected based on the preset threshold or sensitivity of the camera. The image can be stored temporarily in the camera, or sent to you by e-mail or FTP data transfer.*1
- *1-1 The sensor's detection history can also be e-mailed to you once each day at a preset time.
- *1-2 POP before SMTP authentication and SMTP authentication (PLAIN and LOGIN) are supported. SMTP authentication (CRAM-MD5) is not supported.
You can record the moving images captured by the camera on your PC. This lets you enjoy natural motion that isn't possible with still pictures.
*Recording is possible for only one camera. To record images from multiple cameras, use the BB-HNP11.
This system supports SSL data encrypted communications. By encrypting the network camera's image and other data for network transmission, it prevents electronic eavesdropping for greatly improved security.
* For JPEG only. The audio feature does not work on cell phone.
By connecting commercially available sensors, like door sensors, or switches to the External Input Connector, sensor detection acts as a trigger to record and send images. This helps to expand the camera's installation area and applications.
While viewing MJPEG images on the single or multi-camera screens, your computer can play a sound to notify you when motion is detected or the external sensor is triggered.
Banner area begins from here.
Sub Menu begins from here.